Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
Can you attract love with quartz crystals? Of course you can! With the rose quartz crystal, heart-expanding love can be found and self love is made easier.
Each crystal vibrates at a certain frequency. That frequency changes the way the crystal looks. The way a crystal looks can tell us about how to use the crystal.
What do you see when you look at a rose quartz crystal?
Each quartz crystal can help you to work with different kinds of energy and information.
Crystals help us to explore different parts of ourselves, and heal ourselves with their vibrations. Wear a rose quartz necklace to heal your heart every day.
Crystals can protect us, free us from our past traumas, complement physical treatment for illnesses, develop our talents, and help to heal our emotions.
Are you lonely? Do you want to meet your soul mate?
Rose quartz crystals can be used to heal your heart and attract true, lasting love to you.
Learn how with this informative PDF, which is perfect for your book of shadows.
Rose Quartz To Attract Love
Your best bet when trying to attract love will be rose quartz.
The energy and vibration of the rose quartz works with the heart chakra. It also creates unconditional love.
This crystal will be your ally in all matters of the heart.
Not only will this crystal draw love to you, it will help you to discover and understand the true essence of love.
When you need to purify your emotions and promote self love, rose quartz will be your guide.
You can also turn to this crystal to help calm heightened emotions and aid in emotional security.
How To Use Rose Quartz
One simple way to use rose quartz is to put it under your pillow or near your bed.
Rose quartz is very effective, though. If your relationships start to move too fast for you, try adding some amethyst to calm things down a bit.
Amethyst adds clarity and intuition to all matters of the heart.
Rose quartz can be used to improve the relationships you already have, creating harmony and improving confidence for the couple.
Rose Quartz Benefits
|Self love||Rose quartz builds self esteem, promotes forgiveness of ourselves, and is a protective stone for the heart.|
|Eases heartache||Rose quartz protects the heart, expands it, and helps it to heal from past hurts.|
|Promotes peace||This crystal both promotes inner peace and improves the peacefulness of the world around us. Promotes forgiveness in relationships.|
|Draws in new love||If you are looking for a new, good relationship, carrying both an amethyst and a rose quartz makes you irresistible and helps you to see who would be a good partner or a bad partner.|
|Reveals beauty||Rose quartz puts “rose colored glasses” on us, so that the world’s beauty can be revealed.|
Ritual To Invoke Love
This ritual was adapted from Judy Hall’s book The Crystal Bible.
- Rose quartz crystal
- Amethyst crystal
- 4 candles
- Table covered with a silk cloth
- Take your four candles and place them on the table in the four directions, North, South, East, and West.
- Light the candles, asking for any deities or spirits you commune with to help protect you during this ritual.
- Place the amethyst crystal on the table.
- Take your rose quartz crystal into your hands and sit at the table.
- For a moment, sit peacefully, feeling the weight and texture of the stone.
- Close your eyes and tune into the vibrations of the crystal, allowing its energy to flow through you.
- The energy will flow through your hands, up your arms, through your chest and into your heart.
- Feel the crystal’s energy open your heart and expand not only with the possibility of love from others, but also with self love.
- Sit with the feeling of this expansion. It may be uncomfortable at times, but think of it like stretching. This is good for you.
- Say out loud, “I am a magnet of love. I welcome love into my heart.”
- Put your rose quartz crystal on the table with your amethyst crystal.
- Say out loud, “I welcome the love of my life.”
- Sit for a few moments with the silence while gazing at the rose quartz and amethyst.
- When you are ready to be done, stand up and snuff out the candles.
- Leave the crystals on the table, or take them with you to your bed.
This simplified PDF tells you all about the Greek goddess Athena, without all the ads that distract you. This is the perfect option for your book of shadows!