Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on
I have a real chip on my shoulder about the environment. There are few people I hate more than those in charge of companies (or in charge of protecting companies) that actively destroy the earth for monetary gain.
So I wanted to make a curse against them. Something to channel that anger and that would also help the environment.
So find yourself a plot of land, some seeds, and a black candle. It’s time to curse some CEOs.
Curse Against Eco-Unfriendly Companies
- 1 packet seeds Any seeds will do, so long as they are plants that will help your local environment, bees, or animals. Try to use seeds that are native to your environment. Wildflowers are a great option, because they are beautiful and grow quickly.
- 1 black candle Smaller is better, because it must burn out completely before leaving your protective circle.
- 1 tbsp dressing oil I used olive oil
- 1 tsp anise seed to increase the power of this curse
- 1 handful blueberries These are optional, but when thrown at the doorstep of your enemies (or at the front door of a companie's headquarters) it causes them strife
- Grind your anise seed to a powder
- Mix the ground anise seed with the seeds you will be planting
- Bring all of your tools together where you will be working
- Draw a protective circle or do what you feel you need to do to protect yourself. Protection is not one size fits all.
- Carve, as best you can, the logo or name of the company or person you are cursing into the candle.
- Dress your candle with the oil, drawing the oil away from yourself working from the bottom towards the wick. While you are dressing your candle, repeat this quick rhyme:With these seedsAnd against your deedsI bind thee, rebuke thee, curse thee
- Burn your candle and empower the seeds over the flame (in a glass bowl or in your hand).
- If you are outside, begin to plant your seeds but stay within your circle of protection. Repeat the rhyme as you do so, as well as the name of the company or person you are cursing.
- If you are not outside, allow the candle to burn out completely. Do not snuff or blow it out. Once it has burned out, move outside and plant the seeds.
- Once the planting is done, water them as needed but otherwise try to forget about the curse. Tend to the plants you have sown and care for them. They are healing the earth.
- If you happen to be near the company's headquarters, toss a handful of blueberries at their front door to curse them further.
Of course, you may not believe in curses. You could always just plant those seeds without the curse! But I personally don’t see a way to make these CEOs change their ways through positivity alone.
What do you think? Would you curse CEOs that pollute the earth, cut down trees, and spill oil into the oceans?