Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
The time for Yule recipes is almost upon us. For the kitchen witches among us, that means it’s time to collect some recipes, choose your menus, and maybe even test some cookie recipes.
This sugar cookie recipe has been adapted for the kitchen witch’s Yuletide feast. With your heart and intentions set to bring prosperity for your loved ones, these cookies will bless all who eat them.
For this ritual, you will need a green candle, a gold candle, and some spices that correspond with prosperity.
You will also need to be able to get yourself into a meditative state while baking. This will help you focus your intent.
Spices For Prosperity Correspondences
This recipe is adapted from another recipe so that we can use herbal magic to raise the energy of the cookies. These spices will draw money to anyone that consumes them!
You’ll notice that these are typical “Christmas” spices. I think that’s for a good reason. While we are spending money on others, we subconsciously (and consciously!) want to draw money to us.
So we choose to eat foods with these magical herbs without even realizing that they draw money to us!
Adding these to cookies, drinks, and foods during the holidays is one easy way to attract prosperity towards yourself and loved ones.
Cinnamon is a masculine herb ruled by the Sun or Mars. It’s associated with the root and sacral chakras.
While in this recipe it is used as a food, it can also be burned to consecrate a sacred space or your ritual tools.
It’s also the most important component of my Cinnamon Money Tea recipe.
This masculine herb is used for health, luck, prosperity, and imagination.
It can also be burned for prosperity magic.
It is an ingredient that can embody the powers of the planet Mars, such as aggression, courage, defense, exorcism, healing, politics, etc.
Nutmeg is best used to draw luck to you. Since good luck is necessary in all prosperity magic, other prosperity herbs should be paired with nutmeg.
It can be carried as a charm for good luck, especially in legal matters.
Adding it to a drink will increase your ability to meditate and divine the future.
Candles For Manifesting Prosperity
This ritual recipe calls for lighting two candles: a green candle, and a gold candle.
Candle colors have different meanings in witchcraft. These two candles will help send your wishes and desires to the spiritual realm, making your spells more powerful.
Green is the color of money, growth, and the earth.
This is a fertile color, one that is very powerful. Lighting a green candle alone can be enough to draw more money to you.
Gold candles hold strong masculine energy. I don’t always use a gold candle in my prosperity magic.
In fact, I tend to reserve them for big prosperity spells, where more than one person will be effected.
This candle color wants to share the love with others.
Gold candles do not work well for selfish money spells.
They bring fast luck and abundance, and improve our attitudes so that manifesting is even easier.
Incense To Use While Making Yule Recipes
In the recipe below, I call for the use of patchouli incense. That’s because, in my experience, it is the strongest money drawing incense available.
However, there are other options!
It makes sense that the most expensive spice would also be a potent money magnet.
Saffron incense will make you feel like you’re in the lap of luxury, and that money flows to you easily.
Jasmine attracts both love and money into a home. It is a psychic enhancer that tunes the mind towards the spiritual realm, too.
Jasmine flowers open at night, and so they represent revealing hidden talents, secrets, and esoteric knowledge.
Pine is a plant of affluence. Pine incense helps to raise our vibrations so that we can more easily manifest wealth, luck, and vitality.
Pine also awakens our intuition so that we can sense opportunities that will bring us more money.
Other Ways To Help Your Loved Ones Manifest Prosperity
If these cookies will be part of a gift for a loved one, there are a few ways that you can make the gift even more useful.
These add ins will tap into the law of attraction even more, helping your loved ones to increase the flow of money into their lives.
Include Bay Leaves
In a small package, you can include bay leaves and instructions on how to use them.
To use bay leaves in a spell, you write your wish on the bay leaf, then sign the other side with your name. Then you burn the bay leaf, as the smoke sends your desire out into the world.
Add A Mantra
Write or choose a mantra that your loved one will benefit from. You know your loved ones best, so try to think of a really good mantra that they need.
Consider how their year was, where they succeeded and where they failed. Can you write a mantra that will make the coming year more blessed?
How to harness positive energy to improve your work with the law of attraction.
Bless The Whole Package
Once you wrap the cookies and any add ons up, you can then bless the whole package.
A blessing can focus solely on prosperity, or it can focus on all of the good things you hope your loved one receives in the coming year.
Yule Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 2 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch allspice
- 1 green candle
- 1 gold candle
- Matches or lighter
- Patchouli incense
- A bell
- 1 small bowl
- 1 large bowl
- Ungreased cookie sheets
- Parchment paper
- Set up your space where you will be making your cookies. Make sure you have all the tools you need.
- Place your green candle to the right of you, and the gold candle to the left. Leave enough space to work between them.
- Ring your bell 3 times to cleanse the space of any negativity.
- Take a moment to center yourself, and to visualize prosperity for anyone who will be eating these cookies.
- Light the candles, first the gold, then the green.
- Light your incense and place it far enough away that the scent won't make the cookies taste off.
- Put parchment paper down on your cookie sheets.
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in an egg and the vanilla into the creamed butter and sugar.
- Fold in the dry ingredients gradually until well mixed.
- Take about a teaspoonful of dough rolled into balls, and place them on the parchment lined cookie sheets.
- While you do this, visualize prosperity for those who will eat the cookies again. What does that look like for each individual? Don't forget to visualize prosperity for yourself if you will eat the cookies as well.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until the cookies are golden. Use this time to meditate on prosperity and happiness for your loved ones.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 2 minutes.
- Allow to cool on wire racks.
- Let the candles and incense burn down completely.