Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
This red velvet cupcake love spell is oozing with warm chocolate and lots of romantic energy. Each cupcake is stuffed with a ball of chocolate ganache made with herbs that will turn up the heat in your love life!
Red velvet cupcakes are the perfect vehicle for a love spell thanks to their brilliant red color, and the spicy herbs in the chocolate kick it up a notch. Give these yummy treats to someone you love, and Valentine’s Day will be more romantic than ever!
Coupled with the included ritual, these cupcakes are a natural aphrodisiac that use both magick and herbalism to increase libido and romantic energy between partners.
With a deliciously magical cream cheese frosting and herbal ingredients, these red cupcakes are both delicious and a powerful love spell. Each ingredient was carefully chosen with the kitchen witch in mind!
What The Herbs In This Recipe Represent
Damiana is famous for its use in aphrodisiac spells. It’s called the love herb, and it lulls men and women into a heightened romantic state.
Married couples often use damiana to keep the bedroom hot and exciting.
Sprinkling damiana onto the food of someone you love will intensify their desire for you. It can also be used in herbal baths or carried in a sachet to draw new love to you.
In this recipe, we are using small amounts of damiana tincture. Just enough to get the magical properties without it overpowering the rich taste of the red velvet cupcakes or cream cheese frosting.
This comprehensive book delves into the dual energies of Aphrodite, empowering you to manifest your desires in matters of the heart and personal conflicts. Explore the depths of love and war magic as you learn advanced techniques such as sigil creation, candle magic, and divination to deepen your connection with Aphrodite and gain insight into romantic situations. Discover a diverse collection of spells that range from attraction and deepening connections to conflict resolution and protection. Embrace the dark aspects of love while honoring the nurturing and healing energies of Aphrodite, and learn to wield baneful magic with respect and caution. With its reader-friendly layout and comprehensive features, "Aphrodite of Love and War: A Spell Book for Romantic Warfare" is your ultimate companion on a transformative journey of self-discovery and empowerment.
This warming herb has many benefits. One of its best-known properties is its aphrodisiac nature. Because it is associated with fire and warmth, it kindles the flames between a couple very well.
Its association with air also makes it an herb of communication. This skill is essential for all good relationships.
The cinnamon is in both the chocolate recipe and in the cake flour. For an added punch (and some nice color), sprinkle some on top of the cream cheese frosting.
Nutmeg is an herb used for justice, astral travel, lucid dreaming, and love and attraction magic.
It excites us and increases our passion. When our lovers consume nutmeg, they become more attractive and almost irresistible.
This ingredient is found only in the chocolate center of the velvet cupcakes. It can be added to the cake flour, though. Just be careful not to add too much! Just a pinch will do.
Milk chocolate is associated with venus, and dark chocolate is associated with the earth and moon. All forms of chocolate are associated with the heart chakra, while dark chocolate has the added association with the sacral chakra.
In this recipe, I call for dark chocolate, as it has stronger associations with love magic. But if you fancy, you can use milk chocolate instead.
Cocoa powder is also used in the making of the red velvet cupcakes. Cocoa powder has properties similar to dark chocolate and makes for a very effective aphrodisiac.
How To Share These Cupcakes With Someone You Love
If you are only sharing these cupcakes with your own lover, that should be easy enough. Have one before you go to bed for a spicy and romantic night.
If you share these with an unrequited love, try to give the cupcake to them in a private place. The fewer people around you, the less likely it is that the spell will backfire and make your love interest fall in love with someone else.
If you are making these cupcakes with the idea to share with your friends who will give them to their lovers, make sure to have your friends cleanse the cupcakes. They can do this by placing a clear quartz crystal near them.
I’m sure you don’t want your friend’s husband to fall in love with you just because your energy is in these chocolate stuffed red velvet cupcakes!
The BEST Red Velvet Cupcakes Ever
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop damiana tincture
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 to 2 drops damiana tincture
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp red food coloring
- 2 red candles
- Damiana leaves
- Olive oil
- New Group
Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat together the butter and cream cheese.
- Blend in the powdered sugar, vanilla, and damiana tincture. If using a mixer, do this at a medium speed.
- Beat all ingredients on high until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Don't overbeat, or the mixture might break down.
- Mix chocolate, cream, and butter in a saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until chocolate is melted.
- Transfer to a small dish and add the rum, cinnamon, nutmeg, and damiana tincture.
- Stir until well combined, and then allow the mixture to cool.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare your muffin tin with liners.
- Take your dry ingredients (flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon) and sift them into a bowl.
- In a second bowl, beat the butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Add the egg, food coloring, and vanilla.
- Slowly add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating on low speed until just combined.
- In a third, small bowl, combine the baking soda and vinegar.
- Stir the baking soda and vinegar into the batter.
- Fill each cupcake hole halfway with the batter.
- Place a small ball of the magic chocolate into the center of each cupcake.
- Top the cupcake with the remaining batter.
- Bake for about 17 minutes. Test doneness with a toothpick.
- Let cool completely.
- Decorate with cream cheese frosting.
- Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for a finished look.
- Rub olive oil onto your hands, and then spin the candles in your hands.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon, nutmeg, and damiana leaves on the oiled candles.
- Put the candles into safe containers.
- Take two of the cupcakes you just made.
- Place a red candle beside both of them.
- Light the candles and imagine you and your lover in bed. The heat is rising between you two.
- The stronger your visualization, the stronger the spell will be.
- Snuff the candles (you can use them to repeat this spell later).
- Go to your lover and share the cupcakes with them.