Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
These simmer pot recipes will draw in abundance and add protection to your finances. The long simmer means that ingredients release all their abundance vibes, bringing the vibration of wealth into your home. Enjoy these recipes during those periods when money feels tight – they’ll give space for miracles while receiving endless guidance on how to lead a prosperous life.
How To Use Simmer Pot Recipes For Witchcraft
Making a simmer pot is not different from making your average recipe. There are just three things you need to do:
Place fresh or dried herbs, spices, and essential oils into a wide and deep pot that can hold enough water to simmer for as long as you want to let the spell run. They can also be used in crockpots.
The herbs and essential oils you use depend entirely on you and your intentions. Choose what makes sense to create a magical mixture that will reinforce the sign of wealth.
Why I Love To Use Simmer Pot Recipes For Abundance
There are endless reasons to use simmer pots for abundance, but here are my top three:
Simmer pots bring the vibration of wealth and prosperity into your home. They help you attract what you desire while creating a supportive environment for manifestation.
It’s hard to overdo it with simmer pot spells. You can let them simmer as long as you like without any negative effects – in fact, the longer they go, the more potent they become! This is perfect if you want to continue reinforcing your intention throughout the day or week.
They make your entire house smell amazing without using synthetic fragrances that can be harmful to your health.
Some great herbs and essential oils to incorporate into your simmer pot include:
- Mint: A money-drawing herb associated with prosperity. Try using peppermint, spearmint, or chocolate mint for an extra boost.
- Cinnamon: One of the most popular spices in magic, cinnamon is often used to sweeten deals and spoil enemies. It’s perfect for drawing abundance and success your way. Just be careful not to use too much as it can overpower other aromas.
- Ginger: Helps this spells intent “stick” while also promoting good fortune & helping wealth come your way quickly
- Lime: Attracts wealth, luck, and abundance
- Orange: Invites in blessings of all kinds & helps manifest your desires.
- Patchouli: Attracts money & abundance while also repelling negativity
- Sage: A powerful cleanser that helps to remove any obstacles in your path to wealth.
How To Make A Simmer Pot For Abundance
- 1/4 cup dried mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger root
- 2 tablespoons orange peel, freshly grated or dried
1. Combine all ingredients in a large pot or simmering crockpot.
2. Fill the pot with enough water to cover the herbs, then bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and let simmer for at least 30 minutes (longer is better). Add more water as needed to keep the herbs covered.
You can couple this recipe with chants, prayers, or other rituals. For this recipe, I like to use the following prayer to Hermes to ask him to open the roads for financial security:
Oh great Hermes, guide my steps
As I walk the path to prosperity.
Help me find new opportunities
And open doors that had been previously closed.
Allow me to be in alignment with wealth
So that it may flow easily into my life.
Thank you for your guidance.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
What Kind Of Water Should I Use?
You can make simmer pots with rainwater, moon water, sun water, or just plain tap water. Which kind of water you choose to use will change the effect of your spell.
Rainwater is perfect for spells related to cleansing, protection, and purification. It’s also helpful in attracting abundance and prosperity.
Waxing moon water works well in any kind of money spell as it helps amplify your intentions.
Sun water is best used when you want to bring something into fruition or add extra power to a spell that encourages growth.
What Should I Do With The Herbs And Water After?
When you’re done with your simmer pot, you can save the water to use in spells or for floor or door washes. I like to draw the Fehu rune on my door with the water, which I keep bottled and in the fridge for a week after it’s been made.
As for the herbs, they can be thrown away or buried. I like to compost mine, but if you don’t have a compost bin, simply bury them in your yard.
Simmer pots are an easy and effective way to infuse your home with positive energy and bring what you desire into fruition. By using the right combination of herbs, spices, and essential oils, you can create a potent spell that will work on attracting abundance and prosperity.
Do you want even more simmer pot recipes to attract wealth and abundance? My new eBook, Easy Simmer Pot Recipes for Financial Abundance Using Herbal Witchcraft, has 7 more spells for different situations. They’re tried and tested, and they’re REALLY powerful! Check it out now:
Are you ready to unleash the power of simmer pot spells in your life? In this guide, you'll learn everything you need to know about using these potent potions for wealth, abundance and success. From different recipes to ways of making them more powerful, this ebook will show you how to use simmer pots to create the life of your dreams. So what are you waiting for? Pick up a copy now and let the magic begin!
The different styles of simmer pots I will cover in this ebook are:
- Business Abundance Simmer Pot
- Good Luck Simmer Pot
- Life Of Luxury Simmer Pot
- Money Drawing Simmer Pot
- First Of The Month Prosperity Simmer Pot
- Unemployment Protection Simmer Pot
- Manifest Gifts Simmer Pot