Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on
I recently started selling a little-known divination tool called Astrology Dice. These dice have astrological symbols on them and give simple but clear answers to questions. That makes Astrology Dice a unique divination tool that leads to different answers than what you will get with normal dice divination.
However, I don’t sell a book that explains the meaning behind the symbols. This blog post will remedy that, giving you the information you need to divine your future with these cool dice.
What Symbols Are On Astrology Dice
The 12 planets on the planet die are:
- The Sun
- The Moon
- The North Node of the Moon
- The South Node of the Moon
The 12 astrological signs are:
And the houses are numbered 1 through 12.
How To Use Astrology Dice
When throwing the dice, treat it as if you are asking the tarot a question. Focus on the subject of interest and then roll the dice when your intuition tells you to.
When you are reading, it is helpful to read the planets as the situation at hand, the zodiac signs as how the situation feels or the emotions involved, and the house as what part of your life is being affected.
However, that won’t always be the best way to read a spread, so allow yourself to play with the meanings until it makes sense to you. Remember that divination is all about your intuition.
How To Read Astrology Dice
These are general meanings for the symbols on the dice, but as with any divination method you will come to have your own understanding of the symbols.
The meaning of the houses:
- 1: This house represents your personal life, how you look, and new beginnings. It also tells you to look out for accidents.
- 2: When this house shows up on the dice, it’s telling you to look at your finances. There may be lost or stolen objects. Your finances will change, but this could be good or bad. Poverty or wealth, business transactions, and new material desires.
- 3: This house represents siblings or people tied to you by blood and location. It also represents short journeys, small vacations, and travel. School, especially early education for children. You may be expecting emails, letters, or advice, but watch out for gossip and rumors.
- 4: The fourth house represents parents or people that act as parental figures. Domestic issues are at the heart of your question. There may be new land, real estate, or inheritances on the horizon. This house also represents endings of any situation.
- 5: The fifth house is about fertility, women, children, pregnancy, and fun. It represents creativity, water, rain, teaching, gambling, hobbies, and romance.
- 6: This house deals with all things related to health, hygiene, daily routines, injuries, pets, and employees.
- 7: This house is most concerned with close personal partnerships, like in relationships and business. This house could mean divorce, lawsuits, new contracts, rivalries, thieves, astrologists, or an unidentified person that could become a new partnership.
- 8: This house represents death and, because of that, transformations. Could mean literal death, or even birth. It also represents the occult, taxes, debts, mortgages and loans, legacies, inheritances, investigations, suffering, dangers, and corporate money.
- 9: The ninth house deals with journeys and long distance travel. It also represents religion, philosophy, education, lawyers, dreams, divination, wisdom, the arts, media, and publishing.
- 10: This house looks at your kingdom: your career, your success, your fortune. It is also concerned with the environment and weather, as well as reputations and glory.
- 11: Good fortune comes with this house. It signals friends, those who may help you, protection, riches, gifts, joy, renewed hope, praise, and group activities.
- 12: This house represents imprisonment. Loss, grief, enemies, and solitude follow it. It represents death, fear, secrets, suffering, things that are hidden, our deepest thoughts, suicide, murder, and addictions.
The meaning of the astrological signs:
- Aries: Impulsivity, competition, letting go, intense reactions and situations.
- Taurus: Sensitivity, hurt feelings, emotional responses, holding grudges.
- Gemini: Duality, mischievousness, emotions over rationality, cleverness, curiousity.
- Cancer: Deep emotions, lost friendships, loyalty, nurturing.
- Leo: Confidence, stamina, leadership, pride, being the center of attention.
- Virgo: Rationality, solitude, pickiness, overly critical, striving for more than you can handle.
- Libra: Balance, harmony, or the need to find harmony in a situation that is out of control.
- Scorpio: Transformation, truth, honesty, hidden emotions, a need for power.
- Sagittarius: Adventure, seeking truth, positivity, optimism, a need for relaxation.
- Capricorn: Controlling, possessiveness, business matters, barriers between people.
- Aquarius: Anxiety, unpredictable future, a need for communication, introspection.
- Pisces: Compassion, escapism, innocence, a person in your life may be acting dishonestly.
The meaning of the planets:
- The Sun: The ego, your most basic self, consciousness, vitality, stamina, and creation.
- The Moon: Emotions, instincts. habits, moods, and the unconscious.
- Mercury: The mind, communication, intelligence, reason, and language.
- Venus: Love, attraction, relationships, art, beauty, and harmony.
- Mars: Aggression, sex, action, desire, courage, passion, and competition.
- Jupiter: Growth, hope, expainsion, luck, abundance, optimism, and understanding.
- Saturn: Discipline, responsibility, ambition, obligation, law, and structure.
- Uranus: Inspiration, change, eccentricity, chaos, rebellion, and reformation.
- Neptune: Mysticism, dreams, intuition, psychic abilities, imagination, and delusions.
- Pluto: Transformation, power, death, rebirth, and evolution.
- The North Node of the Moon: Lessons that must be learned, fear of the unknown, fate, and the path forward.
- The South Node of the Moon: The past, karmic baggage, and the path you have followed until now.
Astrology Divination Dice
These three dice create a complete divination set. With a simple throw of these dice, you can divine the future and reveal your true emotions about any situation.
This set of 3 dice does not come with the booklet. This is for the dice only.