Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
Last Updated on
If you’re trying and failing to save money again and again, it may be time to get the universe to help you.
I often feel like I’m saving money during the week only to find that I’m well behind my goals when I go to check. Sometimes it seems like money just slips through my fingers due to my own carelessness, so I developed this spell to help me to control myself and my spending.
This is a great option if you’re starting to pay down your debts from college or if you want to pay off any debt you’ve taken on. It’s often the case that the easiest way to pay these debts off is by reducing your spending rather than trying to make more money.
Save Money Spell
- Fresh basil leaves for prosperity – dried will do in a pinch
- Cinnamon sticks for prosperity and success
- Citrine crystals for manifestation and prosperity
- Peppermint essential oil for success and luck
- 1 Green candle for prosperity and success
- 1 jar for saving money
- Starter money as much or as little as you like
- Anoint your candle with the peppermint essential oil while repeating this rhyme:Money to comeMoney to stayI'll keep my moneyIt won't go away
- Add cinnamon sticks, basil, and starter money to your money saving jar.
- While holding the citrine crystals, repeat the rhyme:Money to comeMoney to stayI'll keep my moneyIt won't go away
- Place the citrine inside of the jar.
- Light your candle and, holding it sideways, allow some of the wax to drip into the jar.
- Place the rest of the candle, still lit, someplace fire proof where it can burn down fully.
- With the candle still lit, take the jar in your hands and close your eyes.
- Envision the jar filling up with dollars and coins. It's becoming heavier and heavier, and soon it's overflowing. The coins are spilling onto the table, and yet more money is coming to you, appearing in the jar.
- Set the jar next to the candle as it burns down. Thank the universe for all the wealth it gives you.
If you don’t have a citrine crystal, I sell them! Get a wealth drawing citrine crystal here.
Emma is a mom, a wife, an eclectic witch, and dead but dreaming.
Latest posts by Emma Kyteler (see all)
- Lucky And Unlucky Days Of The Months - September 18, 2019
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Magickal Moon Water - September 16, 2019
- Halloween / Samhain Decor Ideas For Witches - September 13, 2019