Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
Last Updated on
This spell is perfect for anyone that needs to remove negativity from their life. Whether that’s negative thoughts, people, or actions, this spell will help you to do just that.
Make sure before you begin this spell that you know exactly what you’re trying to remove from your life. What you see as a problem at first glance may merely be a symptom, or may be a positive thing in disguise.
You should also prepare yourself for a flood of emotions. Purging is always emotional, trying, and draiing. If you find that you aren’t ready to release your pain while you are doing this spell, it is perfectly safe to to stop in the middle of the spell and try again another day.
Remember to be kind to yourself and give yourself permission to feel pain. Have a few self care activities lined up for the days after the spell is completed. And make sure you truly allow yourself to feel every emotion that comes to you, but don’t wallow in it.
Peace and renewal spell
- Dragon's blood incense
- Music that calms you
- 1 Black or red candle
Something to write onA photo, a letter, anything that will symbolize your pain
- 1 pen or marker
- At noon, take your tools to the sunniest part of your yard.
- Light your Dragon's Blood incense and candle.
- Sit for a few moments, meditating on how you want to feel.
- Imagine yourself happier, brighter, smiling more than you have in years. Give yourself time to really feel that image, until you naturally start to really smile.
- Bathe the item that symbolizes your pain in the smoke of the incense, making sure every part of it touches the smoke.
- Rub the symbol with your thumbs with the image of yourself happy still in mind.
- Now, write your spell on the thing that symbolizes your pain. This should come in the form of a command- "I will forgive this person", "this emotion will disappear from my life", "I deserve happiness". Whatever works and is in line with your desires.
- Set the symbol on fire, but do it on something where you won't lose the ashes.
- Bury the ashes of the symbol in the sunny spot, at least a foot deep.
- If you feel negative emotions coming back, return to this spot with your Dragon's Blood incense to meditate on your happiness again.
I hope that this spell will help you to find your inner peace and to move on. Take care of yourself.