Please note that posts on this site may contain affiliate links
In this Lilith ritual, we will banish our own negative feelings. Feelings of self hatred, jealousy, envy, resentment, anger, fear, anxiety, depression, and more will be sent away. The goal is to help you become more aware of your inner world in order to improve your life.
Lilith, as a goddess, is very much connected to acts of self love and self care. She is a feminist deity, so her specialty is in helping women to understand and use their power. She will teach you self respect and how to make yourself feel good about yourself.
How To Get Lilith’s Attention
The best way to get the attention of Lilith is through magick. You can do this by using talismans or spells that call upon her for assistance. If you are feeling down, just think of Lilith and she will come to help you.
You can also try reciting the following incantation:
“I invoke thee, Lady Lilith, I ask thy aid!
Help me to see what is worthy within me.
Lady Lilith, lend me your wisdom!”
This works because Lilith is known as the “lady of knowledge.” So if you want to know something, then ask her.
The symbolism of Lilith includes owls, snakes, and bats. These creatures represent wisdom, intuition, and psychic abilities. They also symbolize transformation and change.
Why Work With Lilith
As a feminist deity, Lilith is a goddess that deals with the many struggles women face. And oh, how women struggle with self hatred! Every part of our culture pushes us to hate ourselves.
Lilith wants us to break free from that. She is an activist, a freedom fighter, a warrior who fights against all forms of oppression. She helps those who have been oppressed to gain strength and courage.
She is always there for us when we need her most. She will give us the strength to fight back against any form of discrimination. Her message is one of empowerment and self acceptance.
Lilith’s energy is feminine, sensual, sexual, and powerful. She is a force to be reckoned with. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and speak out loud. She does not tolerate injustice.
If you work with Lilith, you will learn to let go of your fears and anxieties. You will find your voice again. You will stop being ashamed of who you are.
Lilith Ritual To Banish Self Hatred
This Lilith ritual is simple. It requires only black candles, a mirror, and fresh clean water.
- 4 Black Candles (for meditation)
- 1 Mirror (for visualization)
- Fresh Clean Water (to purify and wash away)
- Light four black candles. Place them on a table in front of you.
- Sit comfortably in a chair facing the table. Put your hands over your eyes.
- Take some deep breaths and begin to relax.
- When you are ready, look into the mirror. Say the following words:
“I invoke you, Lady Lilith, I call upon your aid!
Help my soul to heal itself.
Lady Lilith, send me your wisdom!”
- Close your eyes and imagine yourself surrounded by a bright white and red light. This is the light of Lilith.
- Imagine that it comes into your body and fills every cell. Then, take a few moments to meditate.
- Afterward, open your eyes and say the following affirmation:
“I am strong and brave. I accept myself exactly as I am.
I love myself completely.
I am beautiful and I deserve happiness.”
- Place your hands in the clean water.
- Rub the water over your hair and face to wash away negativity and the soot of self hatred.
- Finally, place your hands over your heart. Feel the power of the goddess flowing through you.
- Thank the goddess for helping you.
- Thank yourself for working with Lilith.
- Let the candles burn out.
- Do this ritual once a week until you feel better about yourself.
- This is best done during the waning moon or the new moon.
When Should You Perform This Ritual?
You can perform this ritual anytime you want to banish self-hatred. But if you do this ritual at night, you should wait until after midnight. The more darkness you surround yourself with, the easier it will be to connect with the dark goddess.
The darker time of year makes this ritual especially potent. If you live somewhere where the nights get cold, you may want to perform this ritual in the winter months.
What Are Some Other Ways To Banish Self Hate?
There are many ways to banish self-hate. Here are just a couple of ideas.
- Write down three things that make you happy.
- Think of something that makes you feel good.
- Think of someone who loves you unconditionally.
- Think of all the people who have helped you along the way.
- Think of the times you were kind to others.
- Think of what you would like to change about yourself.
- Remember how much you appreciate yourself.
- Think of the person you admire most.
- Think of the qualities you wish you had.
- Think of the things you don’t like about yourself.
- Think of all your strengths.
- Think of all of the wonderful things you’ve accomplished.
- Think of all that you’re grateful for.
- Think of all you’ve learned from life.
Why Is Self Hatred Bad?
Self-hatred is bad because it keeps us stuck in our own misery. It prevents us from experiencing joy and happiness. It causes us to focus on ourselves instead of on other people.
It also leads to depression and anxiety. And it can lead to eating disorders and substance abuse.
Why Lilith Teaches Us How To Love Ourselves
Lilith teaches us how to love ourselves because she shows us that we are worthy of unconditional love. She reminds us that we are not alone. She helps us see that we are powerful beings who can accomplish anything we set our minds to.
She teaches us how to let go of negative thoughts and feelings. She helps us learn to forgive ourselves when we fail.
And she teaches us to celebrate our successes without shame.
How Does Lilith Help Us Learn To Love Others?
Lilith helps us learn to love others because she shows us that everyone deserves respect and kindness. She reminds us that no one is perfect. Everyone has flaws and weaknesses.
We need each other. We need to help each other grow.
- She teaches us to accept others as they are.
- She teaches us to treat everyone with compassion.
- She helps us understand that some people are born into difficult circumstances. They have been dealt a poor hand by fate.
- She teaches us that there is always hope. No matter how bleak things seem, there is always a way out.
- She teaches us not to judge people based on their appearance.
- She teaches us never to use physical violence against anyone.
- She teaches us the importance of being honest and trustworthy.
- She teaches us forgiveness.
Find the perfect magic spell for your every romantic need. From first meeting a lover to breaking up or getting married, the perfect spell is in this book!