Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
While every day holds the chance for interesting and positive surprises, some days tend to be either lucky or unlucky due to the influence of astrology.
This list of lucky and unlucky days of the months comes from an interesting book published in 1885 called The Witches’ Dream Book; And Fortune Teller by A. H. Noe.
Lucky Days Of The Month
- January: The 1st, 2nd, 1th, 2th, and 28th
- February: The 11th, 21st, 2th, and 26th
- March: The 10th and the 24th
- April: The 6th, 15th, 16th, 20th, and 28th
- May: The 3rd, 18th, and 31st
- June: The 10th, 11th, 15th, 22nd and 25th
- July: The 9th, 15th and 28th
- August: The 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 19th and 25th
- September: The 4th, 8th, 17th, 18th and 23rd
- October: The 3rd, 7th, 16th, 21st and 22nd
- November: The 5th, 14th and 20th
- December: The 15th, 19th, 20th, 22d, 23d and 25th
Unlucky Days Of The Month
- January: The 3rd, 4th, 6th, 13th, 14th, 20th and 21st
- February: The 3rd, 7th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 17th and 23rd
- March: The 1st, 2nd, 5th, 8th, 12th, 16th, 28th and 29th
- April: The 24th and 25th
- May: The 17th, 20th, 27th, 29th and 30th
- June: The 1st, 5th, 6th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 18th and 24th
- July: The 3rd, 10th, 17th and 18th
- August: The 15th and 20th
- September: The 9th and 16th
- October: The 4th, 9th, 11th, 17th, 27th and 31st
- November: The 3rd, 9th, 10th and 21st
- December: The 14th and 21st
What To Do On These Days
On lucky days, it’s best to cast your luck charms to improve your chances of something truly amazing happening to you. These are also the days to really do some manifestation magick, law of attraction work, or sigils.
On unlucky days, your best bet would be to cast protective magick and regularly ground and cleanse yourself. Bring crystals with you to help block bad energy, too.
The book also says that if you fall ill on the first day of a month, be careful until after the third day of that month. If you pass that day, then all should be fine. If you fall ill on the second day, however, the illness might not be serious but you may be confined to your bed for a while!
Are These Days Really Unlucky?
In my opinion and experience, luck is something that can be bent but not broken. So unlucky days can be made to be better by behaving in specific ways, like protecting yourself with crystals. Or, lucky days can be made unlucky by behaving recklessly.
You can be more lucky every day by doing things like:
- Seizing all opportunities. Go out of the house, accept new offers for having fun or going someplace new. Get out there!
- Remembering that there is no such thing as a coincidence in witchcraft and magic
- Listen to your gut. If something feels wrong or bad, avoid it. Intuition isn’t magic, it’s actually a honed skill. Going with your gut more often helps to train yourself when your hunches are right or wrong.
Emma is a mom, a wife, an eclectic witch, and dead but dreaming.
Latest posts by Emma Kyteler (see all)
- Telling Fortunes By Dominoes And Dice - October 4, 2019
- Herbs and Plants for Witchcraft: Water Element Herbs - September 30, 2019
- Call On Bast To Bless Your Cats - September 27, 2019