Please note that this post may contain affiliate links and any sales made through such links will reward me a small commission – at no extra cost for you.
A few years ago, I would have never considered using witch affirmations. For a long time, I didn’t really like affirmations. I’m ashamed to admit it, as the queen of woo woo now, but for a long time I thought they were too woo woo! 🤦♀️
I’m not sure why I found them so silly, but even as I saw people getting great outcomes from daily affirmations, I refused to use them.
Oh sure, chants and intentions were fine. They made sense to me, because I had used them extensively since I began my journey as a witch and knew they worked. But without ever really trying affirmations, I wrote them off as nonsense.
What a shame that was! I could have been using these powerful phrases so much earlier in my life!
Let this be a lesson to everyone reading: witches must go outside of their comfort zone and try new things. Because affirmations are powerful magick phrases that can speak what you want to manifest directly to the universe.
When To Use Affirmations
One of the most powerful reasons to use witch affirmations is that they can ease any anxiety you may feel about a situation or a spell. As we learn when we start making sigils, lust for result can sabotage magick and turn it against us.
To combat lust for result, an affirmation can help us to remember that witches get to create their own reality. What you desire is what will be, if you speak it and act on it.
You’ll know you need to use an affirmation if:
- Your anxiety is making your spells less effective
- You finish a spell or sigil and immediately doubt they will work
- A situation has you spiraling into a panic attack or deep depression
- You need to raise your confidence before working a spell
- You find yourself frustrated or angry at yourself or your spirit guides for poor magickal outcomes
- Your tarot cards are saying you need to focus on your mental health
- A bad habit has taken over your life and you need to deal with it
Affirmations are just one of many ways to use positive thinking to help your goals become a reality. When you combine affirmations with meditation or other mindfulness practices, you can heal yourself and make your witchcraft more powerful.
Affirmations For Witches
These witch affirmations are perfect for witches that are unsure about their magickal abilities or need to boost their confidence before a spell. Simply pick one that resonates with you and repeat it before a spell or whenever needed.
- Magick flows through my body
- I easily work with the universe to see my desires come to reality
- I command respect
- I am deeply connected with magick
- I am a witch
- I am powerful
- Protective magick flows around me
- My soul knows best
- I am a part of the natural world
- I am connected to a long line of powerful (men, women, or witches) before me
- I influence my own fate
- Prosperity flows towards me at every moment
- I love myself and respect my power
- I am deeply loved by the gods
- I believe in myself and the power of my magick
- I am a powerful (woman / man / whatever)
- I create as I speak (or simply Abracadabra)
- I alter reality
Emma is a mom, a wife, an eclectic witch, and dead but dreaming.
Latest posts by Emma Kyteler (see all)
- Lucky And Unlucky Days Of The Months - September 18, 2019
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Magickal Moon Water - September 16, 2019
- Halloween / Samhain Decor Ideas For Witches - September 13, 2019